Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Clipboard Holder

I have become addicted to Pinterest! The other day I came across a cute way to organize and hold all the clipboards in your classroom. The original idea came from:

**********************************************************

In my classroom, I am kind of going with the black, white, and teal colors (along with zebra and polk-a-dot). I bought my container at Target, during the summer (it is actually an ice bucket). Then, I added zebra and teal and white polk-a-dot ribbon on the handles (from Michael's). I used my "George and Basic Shapes" Cricut cartridge to cut out the letters with vinyl. Even though it is kind of plain, I think it is an adorable way to keep all your classroom clipboards in one place!


No comments:

Post a Comment