Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Student Teaching Survival Kit

A couple of weeks ago, I received a student teacher. I wanted to do something to welcome him. So, I made him this cute survival kit. I had seen the idea on Pinterest and wanted to make one of my own. I actually used a sewing (thread) organizing kit from Joanns. 
 I found some cute pencil paper and paper that looked like binder paper to use as the base. I chalked the outside of the "binder paper" with deep red chalk. I used my "George and Basic Shapes" Cricut cartridge to cut out my words. Then, I added a red rhinestone to abbreviate Mr.
 I found the cute idea of what to put inside from the internet. Each item that was added to the "Survival Kit" had a cute reason for being in there.

My student teacher really enjoyed it and his wife who is a scrapbooker as well thought it was super cute!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that's the kind of survival kit she is talking about man haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, True Colors Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Ribbon Cartridge in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/zebra-true.html
    Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634542352707-8

    ReplyDelete