Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, August 5, 2011

Works in Progress

I am so excited to show you all what I have been working on, but they are not quite finished yet. I am almost finished working on some scrapbooked letters to add a decorative touch to my bookshelf in my classroom. I was recently told about "Pintrest," which is a very neat website where you can find some very cool ideas and sort of bookmark them. It is very user friendly and easy to keep organized. I am hoping that I can recreate a very cute black and white bookshelf I found on there. I am also working on a class banner to hang in the classroom. I am in the process of making rosettes for every section of the banner, then on the first day of school I will take the students pictures and place them on the rosettes. Should be pretty cute and give the classroom a personal touch. Stay in tune, I will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment