Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

READ

 I bought the white block letters at Michaels. By the way, did you know that all teachers can get 15% off their entire purchase everyday, just by showing your teacher ID? I don't remember where I purchased the paper, it was some old scrapbook paper I had in one of my bins.
 First, I turned the letter over. Then, I traced the outline of the letter on the back of the paper. Third, I cut out the traced letter.
 Next, I glued the paper down on the letters.
 Finally, I used "Modge Podge" to make sure it was secured onto the letter and it gave it a nice glossy finish.
I saw an idea similar to this on another blog and thought it would be super cute in my classroom. I was so excited to share them with everyone that I had to take a picture of them right now (in my house). So, when I actually get them into my classroom, I will take another picture and post it. I know they are pretty simple, but I didn't want to add too much to the letters. Maybe I will add a couple of ribbons or buttons....any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment